High Efficiency MPPT battery charge controller, a high-performance buck-boost converter that implements an MPPT function and flexible charging profile suitable for most battery types such as flooded and sealed lead acid batteries and Lithium Ion batteries. Can operate from input voltage above, below or equal to the battery voltage.
- Software Logic program provides automatic true power point tracking for solar powered application.
- The MPPT function not only continuously tracks the maximum power point, it is able to select the correct maximum on the power curve to increase power harvested from the panel during partial shade conditions, when multiple peeks occur on the power curve.
- During period of low light, a low power mode allows the charger to deliver a small charge current even if there is not enough light for the MPPT function to operate.
- Compact MPPT charger.
- Wide range of input PV voltage.
- Wide range of charging battery voltage.
- Charging of Lead Acid or Li Polymer batteries.
- Display of battery voltage.
Two Buzzer modes :
- Ist Buzzer with discrete beep means now limited KM can be derived.
- 2nd Buzzer with continuous beep means battery voltage is critical and vehicle to be stopped.
- These buzzers can be stopped for 5 to 10 minutes before further beep alarm by pressing green switch once.
- The dimension of Solar PV module is within outer limits defined by I-CAT for E rickshaw roof (W:990mm).
- Eparkis Panel Size W 890mm x L 1785mm (sufficient space all around for decoration and protection).